Electricity and Magnetism, Physical and Geometrical Optics, and Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- The course information sheet is here.
- PHYS120 Test 1: Tuesday 25 August, 12h20 - 13h05 (WOB)
- PHYS120 Test 2: Friday 18 September, 11h25 - 12h10 (WOB)
- PHYS120 Test 3: Tuesday 28 October, 12h20 - 13h05 (WOB)
- The extra tutorial times are as follows:
- Monday 12h20 - 13h05, Physics L1
- Tuesday 10h30 - 11h15, New Science Seminar Room 3
- Wednesday 8h40 - 9h25, MSB F8
- Friday 09h35 - 10h20, MSB F8
- Saturday 10h00 - 12h00, Physics L2
An example of how to fill out an MCQ answer sheet can be found here.
- The practical schedule is here (TODO).
- Practical Day and Group Allocations
- We have some online exercises with vernier calipers
Specific course information
Electricity and Magnetism
Resources for the Electricity and Magnetism component of the course can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
Geometrical and Physical Optics
Resources for the Geometrical and Physical Optics component of the course can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
Atomic and Nuclear Physics
Resources for the Atomic, nuclear and electron physics component of the course can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
Past exam papers (only available from within UKZN)
Click on the link below to gain access to past exams.